This Page lists an overview of the contents of RoseLight Joy meditations
- Use your awareness to build consciousness in different areas of your life
- Click on a link to purchase an item
- For general guidelines about using our products click here
- If you’d like to hear an audio sample of our home study meditations, click here
- To see an index of all our meditations, click here
|Manifesting Joy||Audio meditation—Bring forth more joy as a basis for your creations|
|Sourcing Joy||Audio meditation—Connect more closely with the source of the frequencies of joy|
|Joy: Vibratory Translation of the New Group Work||Audio meditation—Create new blueprints for joy|
Trees and animals, humans and insects, flowers and birds:
These are the active images of the subtle energies that flow from the stars throughout the universe.
Meeting and combining with each other and the elements of the earth, they give rise to all living things.
—Lao Tzu, trans. Brian Walker, Poem 37, Hua Hu Ching
I eat the bread I baked. I drink the beer I brewed. I drape myself in white linen woven by my own hands. Making. Making. Making. My spirit lifts on the wings of a golden hawk. I am the cackle of joy in the throat of the wild goose . . . I am one of the wonders of the earth, full of blood and breath and singing. Even as I dance toward the mountain, even as I dance toward death, I celebrate my marvelous being.—Normandi Ellis, trans., Awakening Osiris: The Egyptian Book of the Dead, Verse 44, “Becoming the Craftsman”